Orphans waiting for their forever homes!
Scroll for more orphans!
Thank you for considering one of our orphans for your new pet.
Here's how to adopt a new pet:
1. Visit our adoptable animals (above).
2. Complete the adoption contract (link above.)
4. The shelter will review the contract and get back to you in three to seven business days.
5. Appointments are required to visit our shelter. When you come, bring your adoption contract and wear a mask.
Thank you for your understanding and patience during this time!
Golden Buddies Program
If you are age 65 or older, you may qualify for a special sponsor pet (age 6 and above). Click here for details!
We want you to find the perfect pet for your family, and become their forever home! To make sure the adoption is a good match, our procedure is:
1. All family members must come & meet the pet to be adopted.
2. The new family signs a pre-adoption questionnaire & agreement.
3. There is a three-day waiting period while we review/verify the adoption agreement, references.
4. The pet is prepared for his/her new home: spayed or neutered (if not done already); updated on vaccinations including an 8-Way distemper shot, rabies and bordetella; Advantage flea prevention, Avid (micro-chipped).
DOGS are heartworm tested & stool checked, wormed if needed.
CATS have a four-way vaccination; if over 12 weeks old rabies vaccinated, stool checked & wormed. If needed, leukemia & combo tested.
To help defray these costs, there is an adoption fee for the adopted pets at our shelter.
ALL ANIMALS WILL BE ALTERED BEFORE LEAVING THE SHELTER.