Thank you for considering one of our orphans for your new pet. Our visitation/ adoption policies have changed with COVID. We want to continue to do everything we can to keep everyone safe.
While we are not open to the pubic, we arrange personal meetings between potential homes and our animals. Please follow the steps below.
If you are age 65 or older, you may qualify for a special sponsor pet (age 6 and above). Click here for details!
Remember when you adopt an orphan you save two -- the one that gets to go home, another homeless pet we can now help!
Here's how to adopt a new pet:
1. Check out our Orphans waiting for their forever homes (below).
2. Complete the adoption contract (link below.)
3. Email the contract to firstname.lastname@example.org.
4. The shelter will review the contract and get back to you in three to seven business days.
5. Appointments are required to visit our shelter. When you come, bring your adoption contract and wear a mask.
Thank you for your understanding and patience during this time!